Wednesday 13 March 2013

This week's top 5...Rose Print & Design

Last weekend I received my first ever corsage. Not being American or having attended a prom before, I had never had a chance to either receive, or wear, a corsage, so it came as a lovely surprise when my boyfriend presented this little one just before heading off to a 'Prohibition' themed ball at the military academy Sandhurst...


Having inspired this week's top 5 - here are the pick of my favourite Rose print and design items at the moment:



1. Wild Rose candle - €18.90, Compagnie De Provence
2. Mini Rose duck bath toy - £4, BUD at House of Fraser
3. Couture Rose cotton pillowcase - £22, Laura Ashley
4. Greenwich Rose bath towel collection - from £6 (Face cloth), Cath Kidston
5. Flamingo & Pink Rose dinner plate - £45, Lou Rota

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...