Friday 20 April 2012

The comings and goings of S&S

This week has been a hectic one work-wise but I've still found time to get out and about. 

Wednesday night I went along to Dover Street to check out the new Wolf & Badger store. The store itself is stunning, with a moody vibe tastefully complimenting the beautiful fashion and accessories on offer. My weakness for quirky interior bits and bobs was completely thrilled to see these though - I want!!




Thursday night saw the launch of the 3rd issue of USED magazine - you may have seen my post on the mag earlier this week. The party took place in a studio just off Curtain Road and, as usual, had the cool East London vibe, amazing cocktails from The Shop NW10 and music to actually dance to, which everyone did, a lot! Feeling surprisingly sprightly today I'll let pictures do the rest of the talking...

The USED cocktail by The Shop NW10 - gingery deliciousness


He's got the power!

No chance of making to the bar then?!

Bring on the weekend for some relaxation and, finally, more Project Bathroom action!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...