Tuesday 15 May 2012

Project Bathroom - Loo roll holder revolution

For those of you that are familiar with my 'Project Bathroom' posts you'll know that I haven't updated you on this for a while - purely and simply, it's not finished. It's taking absolutely ages to get around to doing the finishing touches and I want it to be perfect before 'the Big Reveal'. 

As a taster, here's possibly the cutest, handiest loo roll holder I've seen so far (yes, I really am being this picky about the accessories - they make the bathroom!)...

B Roll - £54, Nordic Elements




Not only does this avoid the whole searching-for-the-end-of-the-roll palava but you also have a handy section for either spare loo roll (as shown) or perhaps the perfect storage space for a magazine (in the case of Mr S&S!)

Also available in other colours - check them out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...