Tuesday 12 June 2012

Blenheim Triathlon + Do Unlimited = motivation!

On Sunday I went to Blenheim Palace to support Mr. S&S taking part in the Blenheim Triathlon. Exercise isn't something I particularly enjoy, I regularly go to the gym and do the odd yoga session but this is purely as a means to eat more food and stay relatively fit and healthy rather than an enjoyable hobby; the thought of a gruelling wild water swim, 20k bike ride and 5k run could not seem less appealing but hey, each to their own.

So off I go to the beautiful Blenheim Palace in Oxfordshire - if you're going to take part in such a baffling sport then in might as well be in surroundings like this!





While there I saw the most fascinating array of clothing and, shallow as it may be, this is really the only aspect that interests me when it comes to sport, which is why I was thrilled when I came across sports clothing brand do unlimited.

I'm hoping to go on holiday in the next month or so and the gym sessions will need to be bumped up to get beach ready - here's my inspiration...

Ladies Performance Tee - £24.99, dounlimited

Ultra Light Pro Jacket - £35, dounlimited

Light Weight Training Shorts - £23, dounlimited

Sheer Performance Logo Tights - £35 each, dounlimited

The best part is they also have lounge gear for afterward - if the reward of snuggling into a cosy hoodie isn't motivation enough then I don't know what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...