Thursday 22 March 2012

Choccywoccydoodah - doo have to resist temptation!

For the last week or so I've been drooling over the arrival of Choccywoccydoodah to Newburgh Street/Foubert's Place. I had previously been into the Brighton store and had to immediately leave before buying and devouring everything in sight and now I have to see them every day!? Surely this is just too unfair!

The chocolate and cakes really do speak for themselves - some of them literally with words written with icing - they're beautiful, fun, extravagant, adorable and every other adjective in between. I wrote yesterday about the perfect tea party to celebrate the Queen's Jubilee, now I think I've found where to buy the perfect cake for the occasion...

Whether it's a small gift, Easter is just around the corner (this could be for yourself!)

Sheepish Sheep - £29.99

Milk Choc Crouching Bunny - £7

Choc Love Bird - £6.98

Or something a little more important...

Pansies Cake

All You Need Is Love Cake

Gatekeeper cake

There really is no excuse to delay so Choccywoocydoooo go and check it out, see if you can resist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...