Thursday 29 March 2012

What a way to start the day

This morning I managed to drag myself out of bed bright and early (it was actually still dark but that's not the point) and jump on the first train out of my sleepy village to go to a 7:30am yoga class. 

The thought of this sickened me last night and again when the alarm blepped at me this morning but once I was out the house you really do know why you bother - the sunrise! I was far too wrapped up in staring out of the window trying to stay awake to even consider taking a snap until I got just past Battersea Power Station but even still the beautiful sky and mix of the industrial aspect really is quite something, don't you think!?




Well worth the early rise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...