Wednesday 21 March 2012

A Right Royal Tea Party

As we all know, it's the Queen's Diamond Jubilee in June, and as my day job is in PR I've been working with very British themed bits and bobs for a while now. I'm pretty traditional at heart and the whole celebration of being British has got me dreaming of a very British garden party - something like this would be amazing...




Luckily there is lots of lovely stuff about that can make this slightly possible - here are just a few from my wishlist:

British-themed Paper Plates - £5 for 12, Bouf

Street Party Teacup & Saucer - £8, Linea by Michelle Mason

Union Jack Bunting - £7.50, M&S

Re-usable Union Jack Cupcake Wrappers - £7.95 for 12, Maisie Fantaisie
and so the pooches don't feel left out...

Mutts & Hounds Dog Bed - from £48, Not On The High Street

Now all we need is weather like today's glorious sunshine and we're all set!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...