Wednesday 14 March 2012

RUXX - Luxe rucksacks

They're not quite a satchel but we still love RUXX! 

I recently came across RUXX and have since been fantasising about which one I'd go for, the Mongolian sheep fur-covered Freda, perhaps the leather studded Coco - if only the budget would allow! 

To explain, RUXX is the brainchild of British designer Sarah Ward-Hendry - with it all beginning in her garden shed Sarah has created beautifully designed, sleek and practical rucksacks, all made from fine leathers and sheeps fur. The thing I love most about RUXX is not that fact that I could very happily own every single item from the collection, it's the fact that the products are all Made in Britian, to quote their tagline - Made in England - Every Stitch'. With British trade and production having a bit of a moment what could be a better way to support our country's factories than through fashion?! Here are my pick of my faves...


Freda Camel - £350

Jessie - £395

Clarice Beige - £375

Clarice from the side

And if you're stuck for something for your mum this weekend they even have beautiful notebooks, diaries and make-up bags - I like the Fuschia notepad and for £20 you can't go wrong...


Fuschia leather notepad - £20

I think RUXX bags would look brilliant with an added touch of Molly Barber's textile designs, as mentioned last week (click here), even perhaps as  lining - now for some potential match making!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...