Saturday 11 February 2012

Hair today...

Way back in November I bought a Groupon deal for a haircut. Now this is most definitely not something I would usually do, I've found a great little place called BOB on Marshall Street, just around the corner from work, I like it so this is where I would usually go but this deal just appealed to me - £39 for a wash, cut, blowdry, hair treatment and neck and shoulder massage from Adee Phelan.

Not only does the idea of a neck and shoulder massage sound delightfully indulgent but it's all taking place at a salon owned by the guy famed for giving Becks his infamous blonde mohawk a la GQ...

Any excuse for a bit of Beckham torso action!
So here I am on a Saturday morning trekking all the way back to Covent Garden - there's also a branch in Manchester for those a little further north. With any luck I won't be emerging after my mega grooming sesh with anything even remotely resembling the above but, my logic was that, if it's good enough for the most famous footballer in the world then it's good enough for me! Now for a couple of celebs that I wouldn't mind stealing hair tips from...


Oh-so-cute Fearne Cotton




Miss Moss with a fringe


and the more demure Mrs Hince
I'm entirely unsure what look to go for so I'll be leaving it in the trusty hands of the professional, will keep you posted!!

For more lazy/up-do days here are my fav from SS12, curtesy of Missoni, in the words of 'Sh*t Fashion Girls Say'...OBSESSED!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...