Tuesday 7 February 2012

Roll Up, Roll Up

Every morning I walk from Victoria station to Carnaby Street, where I work; not only do I love a daily dose of fresh air and a stroll through Green Park but it's also lovely to walk along New Bond Street in the almost deserted early hours. Each morning I join the flower stall set up crew, window cleaners and postmen on what is undoubtably one of the lovely retail streets in London. This, of course, also gives me ample opportunity to check out all of the stunningly beautiful clothes that I oh-so-want in all of the store windows, if only it wasn't for this darn saving malarky (because that's why I can't buy them, yeah right!!).

Yesterday showed blacked out Louis Vuitton windows; this morning these gorgeous displays were revealed...




The windows are replicas of the fantasy-like SS12 show from way back in October last year - you can watch the full show and see Kate Moss show us how to do perfect pastels by clicking below.
Louis Vuitton SS12 Show

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...