Friday 24 February 2012

Cufflinking Cool

This morning I posted one for the girls, this afternoon Pinterest has inspired me to do one for the boys. 

Mr. S&S, I think it's fair to say, is slightly obsessed with cufflinks; he wears them to work everyday so who can blame him for wanting to look good - surely it's just the male work-alternative to shoes and handbags? I spotted on Pinterest a whole page of very cool cufflinks but, annoyingly, it didn't say where any of them can be bought so I've trawled (read 'done a quick search') for some lovely alternatives that are available online right now, hope you like...


Bicycle Cufflinks - £19.50 Chapel Cards at Not On The High Street


Moustache Cufflinks - £30 Tatty Devine


White Stag cufflinks - £29.95 Tyler & Tyler at KJ Beckett


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...