Saturday 11 February 2012

Photo days

My day in photos...

It may be dead but is sure is pretty - frozen rose!

Skulls and goth-luxe at Adee Phelan salon

Academy of Flowers, St. Martin's Court

What a day - up at the crack of dawn to make the weekend trek to London for my Groupon har appointment at Adee Phelan - totally, 100% converted to groupon deals and Adee Phelan's hair salon. The very lovely Demi was my stylist today - she's far too cool for my liking and an awesome hair dresser to boot. I will definitely be a very happy returning customer. 

From there I went on to spend far to much money while waiting for Mr. S&S to rock up; very useful purchases included a Cath Kidston cat bed...just what every household needs! I also stumbled upon the cutest looking flower shop in the west end  - the Academy of Flowers is not only a beautiful florist but also runs flower design courses, amongst others. Snuggled away in St. Martin's Court just off of Long Acre the store can't be missed with the stunning display as you can see above.

and what more fitting an end to a fabulous day than with a margarita or two - to quote Rihanna (although she probably had something a little more hardcore in mind) cheers to the freakin' weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...