Tuesday 7 February 2012

Wild Swimwear

Being the savvy shopper that I am (or at least attempting to be) i thought it was a brilliant idea to partake in a spot of lunchtime sales shopping in search of a bikini for my holiday, albeit 7 months away! My theory was that i could find a beauty of a bargain in the Sales thus not only being terribly prepared but also saving a bit of money at the same time - sounds genius right? Wrong! 

Yes I'm sure there are many a lovely enough bikini or swimsuit out there discounted and ready for the taking but how can anything possibly compare when one of the first options i come across is this swimsuit of superiority?!


Palomino Pony One Piece - £129
Wildfox Couture is the proud brand behind the Palomino Pony One-piece. Not only is this fun swimwear option not in the sale but it's also above high street average at £129...I still think it's worth it! I'm going to toy with the idea for a day or two, work myself out of the spenders-guilt zone and, let's face it, we all know I'm going to make it mine! Fail.

For more swimsuit and bikini heaven check out the website - be warned, you will not be able to leave empty handed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...